Orders & Returns
U.S. RETURN POLICY (ONLINE ORDERS ONLY)
Returned items must comply with our returns policy:
- You may return any Full Price merchandise in its original condition and with all tags attached for a full refund within 14 days of placing your order. Your refund will go back on the original form of payment.
- Items must be returned unworn, undamaged and unused, with all tags attached and the original packaging included.
- Items that are considered FINAL SALE are: all sale, sample sale or discounted items, swimwear, bodysuits, intimates, hosiery, lingerie eyewear, pierced jewelry and apothecary.
- Footwear and accessories must be returned with the original branded boxes and dust bags, where provided, and placed inside a protective outer box for shipping. When trying on footwear, please take care not to mark the soles or damage the shoe box.
- Jewelry must be returned in the same condition it arrived in, including all branded packaging and documents provided with it.
Please take care when trying on your purchases and return them in the same condition you received them. Any returns that do not meet our policy will not be accepted.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a Return Authorization number as soon as possible.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Your returned item must arrive back to the ZOË boutique no later than 14 days after your delivery date.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
Only items with a Return Authorization number printed clearly on the outside of the box will be accepted for return or exchange.
Your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
All damage claims must be made within 48 hours of receipt of an item. Please inspect your items immediately for damages and contact us for a return authorization number and a replacement order.
Shipping damages must be recorded with photos of the condition of the box in order to file a UPS claim.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Refunds will be processed, promptly upon return, as long as the return complies with our policy. Refunds will be processed back to the original form of payment.
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Next, contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com